I am Austin Gatlin
I build software. Fast, reliably, and with an eye to the future.
- Co-Founder and CTO at Aegleg
- Tech Advisor at Svvarge
- Tech Writer
- Software Delivers Information
- Stuck on Position Sticky
- Software Architecture and the Paradox of Choice
- Deck presented at Tech & Startups Conf
- Typescript Namespace Tricks
- Social Login with FaunaDB and Auth0
- (In Progress...) The Search for the All-Stack
- (In Progress...) Domain Names: Management and Best Practices
- Reftable.com aims to be the offline-first, mobile-first home for all your reference material needs.
- Minesweeper League
- A pre-MVP exploration of minesweeper and its variants.
- Eliminate the drama of booking long-term lodging.
Open source tools and projects
- In progress! TinyTem is a tiny todo app template made to inspire quick setup for your next project.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, in a nested, reactive interface, the way Ludwig (probably) would have wanted.
- Eor is a try-catch wrapper for the JS ecosystem that returns an [error, data] tuple.
- Pigmig is a minimalistic postgres database migration tool.
- A simple script for setting up a new Ubuntu Desktop.
- Binlink symlinks the executables of the package.json bin key for locally developed dependencies. Binlink is intended to add to the functionality of yarn link, which (as of this writing) does not do this.
Quasi-deprecated open source tools and projects
- Enframe is an all-stack starter kit, which aims to set up a full-stack app with everything included: cicd, environments, db, etc., all in one command.
- Todoozy (on a free-tier Heroku dyno)
- Todoozy is a trimmed down, inspiration-focused variant of Enframe.